The 'Drive' feature allows you to store & manage files to share in meetings, keep a record of all documents that were uploaded during a conference, and manage your recordings.
Unlike sharing files in the chat, files shared from your content library can't be downloaded by any other participants. Participants are only able to view a file that is shared from your content library.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Uploading files to your drive
- Sharing files from your content library during a meeting
- Managing documents shared during a meeting
This feature is not available with all subscriptions - check with your account admin if you don't have access to the drive and content library feature.
Uploading files to your drive
- Navigate to the 'Drive' section of your account via the top menu.
- In the 'Content Library' tab select 'Upload new file' and select the file/s you wish to save to your account.
- Documents already uploaded to your drive can be downloaded or deleted.
Sharing files from your content library during a meeting
- Make sure you are logged into your account before joining or starting a meeting.
- While in a meeting select 'Share' > 'Present files & media' > From my content library.
- In the window that appears, choose the file you wish to share.
- Click or tap 'Present'
To allow for collaboration during meetings, anyone who is a moderator can navigate through multi-page documents such as PDF files or PowerPoint presentations that are shared via the content library.
Files and media shared during a meeting
Any files shared in the chat during a meeting will appear in your drive under the tab 'Shared during meetings'. These files have always been accessible in your meeting summaries, but now you can find them all organized together in your drive for easy access and quick retrieval.